Sunday, December 27, 2009

18. Play World of Warcraft

Now this one slightly goes against the ethos of the blog. The idea was I tried things I always wanted to but ever had. Now WoW was always one of those things I had mocked my friends for and had decided I was not sad enough to waste my time on something so trivial.

However recently as some of my friends may have notice I have been MIA from the internet for a little while and this is down to my discovery of WoW. Now in a rare set of circumstances it was actually my girlfriend who badgered me to give the game a shot and once I had I was hooked.

I had always had the sneaking suspicion if I tried it I would like it as  I had been addicted to an MMORPG before which was very similar, and I was right. The difference this time is that i am not a lonely 12 year old with way to much time on my hands.

My only hope as I try to level my new character is that I do not loose sight of the real world and this list and its aims as I seek out new adventures both on Earth and in Azeroth.

I wrote this a while ago and never posted it, and as a new post soon will affirm there are many items I have not accomplished, and I can honestly not blame WoW for these failures!

1 comment: