Monday, March 23, 2009

14.E Twilight – Stephenie Meyer

So the first book has been read, and what a read! When someone suggested I read this book at first I was very hesitant as from what I had heard about it, which was a lot given the film had just released, I thought it was just going to be some soppy teen girl love story with no real plot. However I must admit I was pleasantly surprised I loved it, there is the soppy teen love story (but as an avid fan of chick flicks if I’m honest this didn’t worry me) however it was backed up with some good dialogue and great history for the characters. The history of those characters however is not completely revealed as this is just the first book in a series of four, I have now bought the another 2 books to read from the series which I will probably get round to reading once I have gotten through those which appear on the list!

Sorry my review isn’t hugely detailed but I wasn’t entirely sure what else exactly I could say!

No comments:

Post a Comment