Sunday, June 21, 2009

Howdy Stranger!

Apologies it has taken me so long to type to you guys but my life has been mildly hectic over the past month or so! I have managed to complete a few tasks from the list, finished my placement, travelled to Bournemouth and gotten ill.

I will blog the completed items in the usual way and just use this post as a general chatty post. Though as usual I have no idea what to say!

As I said I have finished my placement, so I am no longer working at Microsoft. This means a) I have a lot more time for myself, b) I no longer have any money, and c) my computing friends can't think I’m evil anymore! It was a great experience and I wouldn't have changed any of it! Unfortunately this does mean I now have to write the essay about my placement however I do have a little time for that!

The other bit you may be wondering about is the bit where I said I am ill. For those that haven't already heard is that for two weeks I have been suffering from Glandular Fever. I have had loads of well wishes and to all of those that sent them thank you very much!
Glandular Fever is one of those things which no-one seems to talk about however once you are infected everyone has a story about it, this has lead to a huge array of opinions and stories about how long the recovery is and what the symptoms are! The general consensus is that it takes 2-4 weeks to begin to feel vaguely normal, well I am at the two week point and am beginning to feel mildly normal, just don't look it. This means hopefully by my birthday party I will be ok!

Yes that's right the day has finally come and tomorrow I turn 21, this marks the half way point in the year and I am pretty sure I am not half way through the list, also I still do not have a complete list! This is possibly the most annoying thing, but hopefully soon I will have a brain wave and complete the list so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure now you've got the summer off you'll be wizzing through the year.

    ReplyDelete