Sunday, February 22, 2009

A post or something like one at least!

Sorry for the delay in a new blog, I just can't get into the mindset to be able to write a post without bleeding my heart out. This would probably bore, offend, annoy or give you more of an incite into my life than I am quite comfitable with.

I hope that I will have a new post next weekend as I do have plans to tick something of the list, which item I won't say just to keep you in suspence. That and the plans are not finalised yet so it may all go to pot yet.

Blog to you soon.

P.S. Thank you to all those who read my blog, I set up the tracking the other day due to intrigue and am hugely amazed at the volume of people who read this but also come back to read the updates. To you I am hugely greatful and I hope one day I am able to convey my appreciation to you all properly.

2 comments: