Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Life Less Ordinary

Well heylo my darling readers!

Life recently has been manic, but in a brilliant way! I'm so busy but have been loving everything I have been up to so I can't complain.

Have not yet been able to cross off the next item on the list, however am nearing the end of the first book! Have decided the best way to blog the completion of those is to write mini reviews! This will be a challenge in itself. Some of you may wonder how there is a challenge in reading 5 books, well the answer is that to be honest I'm not the biggest reader in the world. I was making a list of the books that I have actually read and the list only got to 5, and that applies to a 8 year period of my life! It is also noting one of those 5 is the one I am reading at the moment.

A little bit of housekeeping now! I would like to draw your attention back to the post I made about challenge 4, I have now included a link to a slideshow of photos from the challenge. I was just going to add a slideshow to the blogs page however due to factors of my existing accounts and what I like to use this was nigh on impossible.

Just before I close I would just like to evangelise something. I know I will get told off for being a fan boy here however the more I play with things the more I am loving them. This post was written using Windows Live Writer, an excellent little program which I recommend to anyone keeping a blog. The best bit being that I have been able to spell check this post without having to copy and paste between the website and a word processing program. Another brilliant thing about it is that it allows you to write a blog offline, store a draft then publish at your convenience when online!

Finally a brief note to any of you out there that don’t currently keep a blog. DO IT! I am loving having this blog, and have decided that once the year is over that I will have to continue blogging. However I will set up a new site for this I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment