Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Number 16

The segway ride at Goonhill got me thinking and I have final come up with number 16 for the list. I had wanted to ride the segway for a while and there where a few other types of transport I have want to try. So number 16 is:

16. Try 3 new types of Transport: Segway, Horse, ?

Now the ? poses the problem with this one, you see what I would like to include on the list is a personal Hovercraft however I am pretty sure this would not be possible.

So I turn to you, my friends and readers, can anyone suggest another?

4 comments:

  1. i dunno if the hovercraft is running (some of the leaders in the district own one :P)

    Tried hot air ballooning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was riding a segway like? I always wanted a go on one of those! What is Goonhill? Post properly about this... don't leave us guessing!!

    If you want to go on a hovercraft, try www.hovercraft.org.uk !!

    Otherwise, well, zorbing is a mode of transport, so you could move it into number 16. Alternatively you could try: riding a camel, stilts, powerisers, pogo stick, milk float, skiing or snowboarding, space hopper, unicycle, pedalo, recumbent bike, sofa on wheels, fire engine...

    ReplyDelete