Friday, January 2, 2009

The Begining!

Heylo World!

Welcome to this my chronicling of my 21st year upon this earth! Due to 2009 being the year I turn 21 I decided that I would make sure this year was one to remember, this made me start writing a list of 21 different things that I should do during the year that I had never done before but either always wanted to or think its something I should give a go.

Now an item on this list is to keep an up-to-date blog, so this you see I am hoping will be that blog. It means not only can I chronicle the items on the list as I complete them.

So hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I hope I will enjoying doing the things I write about!

Dave

4 comments:

  1. Dave let me be the first person to congratulate you on the blooging idea, it can be fun to do, if you remember to keep it up today lol!

    See ya round

    Del

    (sorry the first comment was a little... confused (it used the wtrong account)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the other 20 items apart from keeping a blog upto date Dave? I think I heard what one of them was one the phone at new years... that was probably beer token worthy! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Dave - Centurion wolf is my explores gmail account that I was accidentally still signed into... Now being Me! *hugs!* Will try not to screw it up too badly next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! You go Dave! What colour are you going to dye you hair?

    Keeping an up-to-date blog is harder than it seems... Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete