Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok, OK ...

Ok so I am slightly behind on my blog, but it is only a few days! I am begining to realise how much of a stretch this blog might be given just how hectic January has been so far!

TIP: Do not book 4 weekends in a row to go away and work Monday to Friday. This ends with you getting tired, very tired! (and have onbly just done the first weekend away!)

In regards to the list, well I spoke to the District Adult Training person and attend the first training session tomorrow so will be one section closer to being a leader. Unfortunetly though the person who is supposed to be registering me is proving rather elusive!

The hair dying is proving to be the most popular thing for people to offer me advice on, apparently I should dye it an inky blue to go with my eyes (Bonus points to those who know what colour my eyes are).

Appart from this there really isn't much to update you on! Oh, well you may want to tune in sometime after sunday for the monumentous event of crossing the first item of off the list as I venture forth into the wilds of Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment